- Introduction and Overview of the Autoimmune Triad
- Immunology 101
- Inflammation Drives Autoimmune
- Holistic Approach to Autoimmune
- TH1/TH2 System, Clinical Pearls
- Advanced Labs for Root Causes
- Case Study – Genetics and Methylation
- Natural Support
- Kidney Support
- Environmental Pollutants
- Gut and Autoimmune: The New Frontier
- Dysbiosis Protocols
- Case Study: Putting it all Together.
– 10 Audio Files – Approximately 10 hours total
– 4 Text Documents
Dr. Lundell has been teaching Functional Medicine and his Nutritional Pathology courses for over a decade.
He teaches all over the country for several organizations including the Institute for Functional Medicine, Council on Diagnosis and Internal Disorders, nutraceutical industry leaders, and state associations.
He has been in clinical practice for over 15 years and is a former assistant professor at the Southern California University of Health Sciences.