- C. Diff, H. Pylori etc.
- IBS/IBD mechanisms
- Gut-Brain Research
- Effective Strategies for Leaky Gut
- Neuroendocrine Control of GE
Bonus: Leaky gut protocols,
Food Sensitivity Testing – do’s and don’ts.
- Low HCL
- Pancreatic Insufficiency, Food Testing
- Stress Effects on Gut
- Vagal Nerve Stimulation
- Which Diet and Probiotics Work
– 10 Audio Files – Approximately 9 hours total
– 1 Video Lecture – 1.5 hours
– 21 Text Documents
Dr. Lundell has been teaching Functional Medicine and his Nutritional Pathology courses for over a decade.
He teaches all over the country for several organizations including the Institute for Functional Medicine, Council on Diagnosis and Internal Disorders, nutraceutical industry leaders, and state associations.
He has been in clinical practice for over 15 years and is a former assistant professor at the Southern California University of Health Sciences.