- Introduction and Principles to Endocrinology
- Neuro-endocrine Basics
- Parathyroid, Osteoporosis
- H-P-A Axis
- Adrenals in Depth
- Adrenal Testing and Treatment
- Mental Health
- Thyroid Physiology
- Why the Thyroid Epidemic?
- Thyroid Clinical Pearls
- Thyroid Treatments that Work
- Case Study
– 12 Audio Files – Approximately 10 hours total
– 22 Text Documents
Dr. Lundell has been teaching Functional Medicine and his Nutritional Pathology courses for over a decade.
He teaches all over the country for several organizations including the Institute for Functional Medicine, Council on Diagnosis and Internal Disorders, nutraceutical industry leaders, and state associations.
He has been in clinical practice for over 15 years and is a former assistant professor at the Southern California University of Health Sciences.