- Cardiovascular support
- ATP Regulation
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Insulin Resistance
- Effects of Chronic Stress: Autoimmune and Insulin Resistance
- Clinical Pearls and Case Studies
- Lyme Disease Case Study
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Immune Testing
– 11 Audio Files – Approximately 9 hours total
– 3 Video Lectures – Over 7 hours
– 16 Text Documents
Dr. Lundell has been teaching Functional Medicine and his Nutritional Pathology courses for over a decade.
He teaches all over the country for several organizations including the Institute for Functional Medicine, Council on Diagnosis and Internal Disorders, nutraceutical industry leaders, and state associations.
He has been in clinical practice for over 15 years and is a former assistant professor at the Southern California University of Health Sciences.